We no longer offer the ability for customers to register guarantees online. When you purchase a Minky product with a guarantee, please keep a copy of your receipt and make a note of the guarantee period. In the unfortunate circumstance that you need to claim under the guarantee please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of the receipt and a photo of the item defect. We'll then process your claim.
The Minky Guarantee
- This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
- To claim under our guarantee, please read the conditions stated below and then contact our consumer help line on 0330 00 22 555 or email email@example.com
- Minky Homecare guarantees the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period as stated on the product packaging.
- The guarantee will only apply if the original, legible invoice or sales receipt is provided, indicating retailer's name and date of purchase.
- The liability under this guarantee only extends to the value of the product.
Also note; the guarantee does not renew once receiving the replacement product. The guarantee starts and ends in accordance with the date stated on your receipt of initial purchase.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Normal fair wear and tear of the item.
- Periodic replacement items (e.g. in the case of ironing boards, ironing board covers and felt underlay are excluded; for rotary airers the clothes lines and any protective covers are excluded)
- Accidental damage
- Transit costs of returned and any replacement goods.
This guarantee is invalid if the product has:
- Not been used in accordance with the instructions.
- Been used with any third party accessories (including covers).
- Been modified/repaired by the consumer.
- Been used in any way inconsistent with reasonable domestic use.
Minky Homecare reserves the right, at its discretion, to:
- Repair the product, using either new or refurbished parts.
- Replace the product.
- Refund the purchase price.
- Refund a percentage of the purchase price based on the remaining portion of the guarantee.