Delivery and Returns
The below information applies to orders placed on this website only.
- Orders over £15 to UK mainland addresses are delivered for free. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- Orders of larger (non-Royal Mail deliverable) items to some more remote areas are subject to a supplemental delivery fee, to cover the extra cost of delivering to these regions. Delivery areas subject to this supplemental charge include some Scottish regions, Scottish Highlands, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland (postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE). This will be automatically calculated and applied in the checkout once you have entered your delivery address postcode.
- Most orders are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
Cancellations and returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notifiy the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is. Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Minky Direct Returns
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd
- If you have any questions about delivery or returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0330 00 22 555.